Saturday, June 11, 2011

The fun continues…

Aunt Mandy and I continued to have a great time this weekend.  We took a trip to the grocery store where I got to drive the bus and steer the shopping cart for her...
After which we came home and I put the groceries to good use by BBQ'in up some hot dogs and hamburgers for the ladies…want ketchup with that?
I caused loads of trouble…gave mom and Aunt M a hard time over every little thing…just cause I can.
And of course enjoyed every moment of the sunshine splashing in the pool while Aunt Mandy humored me as I took my watering can everywhere with me.
The weekend wouldn't be complete without a long walk where mom had to chase me down to get me to walk the right way back to our house!
I miss you Aunt Mandy…and can't wait to see you again this July!!  xx