Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July with my pals...

This long weekend was a real blast.  I had my friends Sam & James out to the house and we got to play together all weekend long.
Thursday night we kicked off the weekend with an evening picnic at Wolffer Estate for Twilight Thursday.  They played live music while we got to run wild and our moms got to drink wine.
 
We continued the weekend with lots of swimming and watering the flowers in the garden…along with my feet...
We then took a drive to BJ's wholesale club to load up on meat and goodies for a BBQ that we had at our house on Saturday…I figured I should blow some 4th of July kisses to all the ladies in the store…I mean, why not?  They are staring at me…so I performed!
The BBQ was tons of fun.  I had more friends over…Chloe, Sloan, David and baby Logan.  The boys spent time hanging…
While I chased the girls outta the bouncy house…wooooahhhh!
Happy July 4th!  Hope you had a good one.