Saturday, August 28, 2010

Look who's talking

so check it out.  my baby friend Sofia came over on Friday and spent the night.  It went a little something like this -
Gavin:  yo, baby Sofia.  What's up beautiful?
Sofia:  hey Gav.  not much honey.  how are you baby?
Gavin:  pretty chill.  My mom's been runnin me ragged lately - how about you?
Sofia:  Dude, mine too.  She schleps me here and there and everywhere!
Gavin:  Ya but this weekend is going to be cool b/c you and me can hang babe.
Sofia:  Ya - I'm so excited!  Last one in the pool is a rotten egg.
Gavin:  You're so cute.  I just want to grab your face.
Sofia:  Meet you in your crib at 7?
Gavin:  Totally dude.  You rock.  And you don't understand...I am almost famous.
Gavin:  PS - my friends Sloan and Max are going to swing by tomorrow...they're super cool.  You're going to love them!