So my Boobie Frieda tells me that when it's your birthday...you should milk it for all it's worth. No pun intended. What I mean (well she) means is: who doesn't like to celebrate? You're nuts if it's you. I mean it's just simply put: FUN! So why not celebrate all week...or heck...all month long!!
You see, I'm turning one on Friday October 22nd. That's right folks. Almost one year ago I came running out to meet you in 25 minutes flat. It's been the fastest and most fun year of my life...so far.
Since we took a trip to Toronto for Mom's friend Lauren's wedding (which mom said was AWESOME by the way! MAZEL L&C!!!) We figured why not have a little dew for our toronto Friends and Family?! So we did. At my cousin Bailey's gym. It was SO MUCH FUN! My Mom and Aunt Mandy (known for her famous blog Everyday Obsession (check back for updates from my bday soon)) went way all out and did a sock monkey theme inspired by Amy Atlas who rocks the world of symmetry and gorgeous design.
All of my buds came and had lunch with me. They sang birthday birthday and helped rock the house!
Thanks to everyone so much for coming and for all the amazing gift!! You made the first day of my Polish Birthday truly awesome :)
Love ya tons, Gavin
PS - my Boobie formerly played in a band...something like the Beatles...who knew??
PPS - here are ALL the shots from my party...if you care to see :)
