Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rocked my 1st year

What can I say?  I'm the luckiest kid in the world.  My parents, grandparents and friends put on the BEST 1 year birthday party ever.  No seriously.  Ever.  First of all, if you guys don't know...my mom party plans. For fun. That's right...get to work Ma!  She is working on her website...coming soon...but in the meantime if you need her for a party (kids, birthday, anniversary, Thanksgiving, whatever) just let me know and I'll have my people talk to her people...

Back to me...yesterday was my birthday.  It was one year ago that my mom and dad went to the hospital to pop me out.  We celebrated with my buds Baby David and Hunter and a good night sleep...then we woke up, put on our rock star costumes and PARTYEEEED down with Dan the Music man!
Click here to see the shots we got today...epic.
Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to come out today...you made my birthday very special and I love you tons,  Gavin.
And a special shout out to granny and poppi for having a slumber party with me tonight while Mom, dad and their friends got to hang out by a bonfire roasting marshmallows all night...