Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don Draper to the rescue

Mom and I rocked it today. I was a seriously good boy! We started our day with a visit from Viktoria. She was awesome as she held me tight and cuddled me while mom took a shower and ate some breakfast. Then mom fed me lunch and we hit the streets. We strolled over to the farmers market to finish our Thanksgiving shopping list and got everything we needed for dinner tomorrow. I dozed off and when we got home continued to sleep while mom started to set up. As I was waking up Tim AKA Don Draper (ya check out the new hairdo...) came by and held me tight while mom made pumpkin cheesecake (amazing!! here is the recipe if you want it....super easy! http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pumpkin-cheesecake-00000000007652/)

Papa came home early today. He got a few gifts from some folks in his office...one item being this shearling hat - to die for! He made me put it on for a pic...could I be any cuter? Then I had a bath. I love being clean!

Looking forward to my first Thanksgiving tomorrow!!