Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Got Milk?

Well today was a real eye opener! Mom had a lactation consultant come in. She is a doctor as well and known as the "breastfeeding whisperer". Well that she was! Without giving you the nitty gritty details - I'll just say, she helped us both out a lot! Mom was in some pain and the breastfeeding doctor is helping her make that pain go away...and increase her milk supply....which has already gotten better just in the one day! Let's see how this goes from here...I'm very confident it's going to get easier for Mommy!

After meeting with the doc Mom had to get down to business. Thanksgiving is only 2 days away! There are things to do! Lucky for mom, big brother Goon had the afternoon off work after a doc appointment. So Goon helped us with our errands today. While mom ran around me and Goon went for a walk in the neighbourhood and he sang me songs about our surroundings. I loved it! We had some great QT together.


When we got home I slept for a bit and then woke up just in time for Mom's merchants to pay me a visit. They are such sweet girls! They came bearing awesome gifts and huge smiles! Thanks for coming by ladies...looking forward to hanging with you again soon!