Really Mom and Dad? You're going to stick a Crumbs M&M cupcake in front of my face with candles that I can't blow out (BECAUSE I'M A BABY) - Really? This is going to happen every week - Really? You're going to invite friends to join this ritual now too? Really? How about next week you get a pinata and let me swing the bat - after all it is my 1 month birthday? REALLY?

Genna and Dave you made me this bumper? REALLY? It's awesome! I cannot wait till Mom can put in my crib. Mom - you don't want to put it in my crib right now because you're paranoid about my hyper crib activity and you're worried I'll roll up against the bumper? Really?
Genna and Dave...you got me a fabulous new blankie and a safari book that makes sounds?! REALLY! I cannot wait till we can go on a safari together with your kids! You just need to have kids now...and I think Mom and Dad well prepped you to do so! Now get to it!
Happy 3 weeks birthday to ME! REALLY!