We got to celebrate Hannukah together by lighting the candles every night...
Mom, Mandy and Uncle Jason went out...
I got to go to Blue Ribbon Bakery with Uncle J and Ma...God it's good there...Uncle J got to experience the duck club sammie...Papa's favorite.
And I got lots of snuggle time with everyone.After a couple of nights in NYC together, we kicked off the weekend by heading out to the house where indulged in the most delicious Smore's pie. HMM HMM wow.
We of course had to take our Canadian family to the Tanger outlet mall since they have nothing so good in Toronto. We browsed Pottery Barn and William Sonoma my Mom and Aunt Mandy's favorites while Jason got a few pairs of jeans...
We also exchanged some pretty awesome gifts...
And prepared for a big Hannukah dinner!Not sure how this fit in but I found myself hanging upside down for a lot of this festive weekend...is that safe with one hand Pa?
More candles...that's right...8 crazy nights...
And some more GREAT food! Does my life revolve around food? It does for my mom and dad! Aunt Mandy and Uncle Jason had their friends join us for the night of our big Hannukah dinner...
The dinner menu included rib roast, roasted brussels sprouts, sweet potato pie and Latkes of course!
I got lots of smooches...
And gave tons of hugs...
And couldn't have had more fun! Thanks for a wonderful holiday everyone!


