Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pearly Whites

Doc G saw me yesterday...just a check up.  Weighed in at 18 1/2 lbs and 28 inches.  Still less then 5%.  So what?  After 3 shots I felt a bit drowsy but spent the day playing and avoiding napping.  So I crashed pretty hard when it was time for lights out.  
When my mom woke up this morning she rolled over and saw it was 9:30am.  She bolted out of bed and busted into my room.  Ma!  What the double H are you doing?  I'm still sleeping!  Get out!  No dice.  She pulled me out of bed, fed me and changed me in record time.  We were out the door before I finished drinking my milk.  What's the rush?  "We're going to be late for your first dentist appointment she cried"!  We arrived at Dr. Alder's office and boy was it tricked out!  Pinball machines, they gave me sunglasses and stickers and toothbrushes to play with!  Oh my!  The dentist loved me and my teeth. Said I'm totally ahead of schedule with my teeth and they are in great shape.  Told Ma she's doing a great job with my diet and to keep up the good work...See ya in 6 months Doc!  I'll keep up the good brushin until then.
PS - it was my Boobie's birthday today...89 years baby!  Unbelievable.  Keep on Rockin Boob!