The next few days consisted of eating, eating and more eating. Do you know my Boobie Frieda? Well let me tell you something...she loves to feed me. She loves nothing more actually. So we began our Polish culinary adventure with some polka music, gefilte fish and chicken soup with all the trimmings, "flatzy chicken", Boobie's special burgers, lamb, latkes...sorry, out of control delish!
We ended the evening by going out for dinner for our Auntie Marissa's birthday...Lee Gardens for Chinese food. It's my mom's favorite restaurant. She loves it there. The problem is...no one else really does. It's always crowded, the food is a bit slimy and my mom has to control the order. So who is this fun for you ask? No one, but ok - her. And a little for Aunt Mandy...because she really likes the spring rolls. Food damper aside, it was so awesome to hang with my Auntie M. She's so cool and we have the best time together. Happy Birthday to you!Here's where things got wild...we did a usual Monday visit to Paradise: Uncle Ronnie and Boobie's home away from home. They love the dim sum here and honestly...so do I. I'm better known in this restaurant as...the Noodle King.
As well as their #1 customer...I mean trouble maker.Boob and I thought it would be cool to dress alike for our big lunch date. It's nice to see her taking a break from her own kitchen!
Post lunch I helped Boobie out with her TV. Apparently it just needed a little drool and fixing...
The meals didn't end here...we continued onward to Boobie Vici's house for some pineapple chicken, rice, ribs, peas and a birthday dessert for mom...I think I may explode once all is said and done here.
I released my belly and took to all of the awesome toys Boobie Vici got for me to play with when I come to visit her in Toronto...
All good things do have to come to an end...so I slipped into my jammies and helped my Ma blow out her early (Polish Birthday - you celebrate for a week...) candles.
Back to Tessa I went where she was waiting for me to grab that tail...oh it was so perfectly laid out there for me...
And that's all she wrote folks. It was a GREAT couple of days...it's back to NYC for me! Peace out.










