I woke up to a gloomy day this morning. But it didn't stop ma and I from having fun!
We kicked off the day with my big muscle class. Though I started off like a wet noodle who just wanted to leach onto mommy...I quickly warmed up and was all over miss Lily, one of my teachers. I did all of the exercise with her and helped her put up the swings for the kids to play in.
After eating a monster lunch ma tried to put me down for a nap which was a big fat no go. So we packed ourselves up and headed back out for a walk. Mom had some things to return so we walked up 5th avenue and somehow found ourselves back at the Shake Shack. Due to the poor weather there was no line, we couldn't resist!
I was less then interested in my hot dog + fries today so I sucked back an Earth's best yoghurt smoothie and then the race began...against the pigeons. I was following them around stomping my foot to get them to fly. What a fun game this was for me and my mom who had to constantly follow me around. So what? It's good exercise for her!



