Sunday, March 20, 2011

Go blue

So Duke beat Michigan by the skin of their chinny chin chins this afternoon in this so called March Madness (college basketball).  Go blue! Devils of course.  I'm so relieved that they won.  Papa would not have been pleased if otherwise...
I unfortunately, was too short to reach the table at the bar that Pa and Uncle Dov were going to, so I got to schlep around with Mom this afternoon.  She promised to take me to the park so I thought, heck - why not?!
Not 100% sure why my mom didn't notice that it looks like I have balloons inside my pants...but I was having a jolly old so it didn't matter.
Mom didn't have a snack before we left like I did so we had to exit the park for a few minutes and make a mad dash to the pretzel guy so she didn't faint from hunger.  She grabbed herself a pop and a pretzel which I ate most of while staring at this unusual building.
"What is that?" I looked over and asked the pretzel guy..."Oh, it's Washington Arch is it?".  Neat.  I'll look forward to learning more about that one day!
 After a fun time in the park AND a trip to Whole Foods that my mom snuck in there...we went home to get dinner prepared.  Papa was already upstairs with Uncle Dov when we walked in and I was excited to see them!  I begged Pa to take me out to the hallway to play and he did.  And guess who I found?  MAC!  Yippie!!  And Mac came over to my place to hang!  So awesome. He had just come in from a walk to I quickly got him some water to drink....
oh wait, I don't drink this water with  him?  Ok.  I'll just clap for him.  How about now I take him for a walk??  
It was a pretty fun day, I must say!  I'm a poet and didn't know it.  HA!  
Ok now kids...please don't try this in Whole Foods!