Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylights savings = sleeping beauties!

The time change this past Sunday has put Mom and I on the map for over sleeping...
Yesterday I slept until 10:15am.  Do you understand that this is not normal for the average toddler?  I felt so refreshed...and so did my spoiled mother!  Granted I got home from Toronto the night before and spent a good amount of time playing with my Papa so I did go to bed a little later then usual, BUT...come on...10am??!!  Pretty unreal!  Today I woke up at 9:45am...still amazing but let's be real.  It's time to get back to reality!
With all of the energy Mom and I had we decided it would be fun to go and run it off at the park that I found with Papa a few weeks ago in Soho.  There are tons of ramps to run on which are all barred so I can't fall off and there are all kinds of tunnels to lick and crawl through as well as swings to go on!
It's starting to warm up in New York but was still pretty chilly today.  So when we got home Mom and I snuggled up on the couch where I fell asleep for 2 hours.  I woke up pretty sweaty and with quite the dew...if only my hair could always look so curly and cute!  I was pretty hungry when I woke up so I got myself a bib and waited promptly for my mom to feed me a snack.
Once I re-engergized I strolled down the hall to our neighbors house where Mac resides and asked his Mommy if I could take him out for his walk.  She let me get as far as the elevator...that was good enough for me!
I ended the evening with a visit from my babysitter Ali.  It had been awhile since we saw each other because of Toronto so I quickly cuddled up and was super excited to see her!