The rest of the week I spent a ton of time with my Boobie Vici (BV) and Boobie Frieda (BF).
BF took me to Paradise for dim sum on Monday where I ate like the noodle king that I am. When I was done eating I took some time to wander around our table and happened to bump into an older lady and knocked over her cane as she was eating a pork bun. I got VERY nervous and quickly ran over to BF for some support. She made me feel much better so I didn't leave her side till it was time to head out!
BF also spent the entire week cooking for me and shtupping (the yiddish way my family calls stuffing) food in my face. I quite literally feel about 5 pounds heavier!
As for BV, she also stuffed my face with delicious grub. And at BV's house I really got to take care of business where she had a computer and a telephone that was very easy access for me...
The fun continued with a fabulous dinner at my Aunt Debi's house with all of the boys where we celebrated Cory's birthday with a cake my mom brought...do you know who this is? That's right! It's Cory's face on Zach Galifanaki's body from the Hangover...and that's ME with the sunglasses on...haha! How funny?!
All in all I had a ball on this trip! I loved hanging with my Canadian family and friends. Hope to see you guys real soon...maybe when the weather is a bit nicer?!
If you'd like to see all of the pics from my trip - feel free to check em out here!





