
Check this out...and brace yourselves because you may not believe it...I'm in Palm Springs, CA. That's right folks. My crazy, out of her mind mother took me on another plane ride and we are now on the West coast. Ma - maybe we should get me an air miles card? These flights are going to waste for crying out loud! I arrived last night. After a super long day of travel (a 5 1/2 hour flight + a 2 1/2 hour car ride) I made it to the Marriott Desert springs hotel in one piece. Actually, as usual...I was a flying rock star. I hardly made a peep and slept for a ton of the way. Go me. We came over to this west coast paradise with Granny and Poppi. They have time share here and wanted to treat Ma to this trip so they could capture me and play with me for a week straight. Good deal for everybody! So here we are on day one. Pretty standard for 104 degree weather...started the day off right with my sunshades and a dip in the pool. Luckily, my Poppi is full of hot air so he blew up my floatie raft... and thank the lord he got involved because I thought my mom was going to wear that thing on her head again. After some fun in the sun I had lunch and a bottle of water. Unfortunately, no mocktails at the Marriott. They only serve drinks with fruit syrup...no real fruit. Not sure why they find it so difficult to bring in some bananas...but apparently it's just not on their menu so it was a big fat no go. I think I'll survive! Especially with this hair dew...I mean the ladies were all over me at lunch! Thanks for the hairstylin Granny!I spent the rest of the day trying to adjust to the time change. After a bath, some dinner and a bottle I passed out and found myself out at some crazy restaurant hours later. My mother discovered a restaurant called the Crab Pot and was dying to go. She thought it sounded like a great seafood joint. Well a great seafood joint it was! I was passed out for the entire meal and suddenly woke up as the meal was ending. There was a clam bake spread all over the table. What in the world is going on here? I shut my eyes and chaos erupts. Clearly I cannot leave these adults alone for one second.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Palm Springs has to offer me tomorrow. Stay tuned for more west coast adventures. In the meantime, for more pics from today Click here!
