Saturday and Sunday were both great days with Papa...he was around ALL day! No golfing for him this weekend...he just wanted to be with me! It was so awesome. We had some friends over for brunch and did a bunch of errands. Today Papa was off for work so ding ding ding! Another day with my main man! I am a lucky boy. We went to visit our friends Heather (the girl who taught mommy to make bread) and Saahil who just had a baby - Penelope. She's so cute. Mom was hogging her the whole time we were there...so I played with Saahil and pretended like I didn't care...
When we left Mom and Dad thought it would be fun to put me in a swing for the first time. Well it was pretty cool except that the swing was in the bright, shiny, HOT sun and was burning my little tushie! I overlooked this sweaty pain and had a ball though. weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Later in the afternoon Ma took me for a quick visit to the Guncles. Little did I know they had a surprise for me...Chris painted a picture of ME! HOW COOL?! I cannot believe how lucky I am to have these guys in my life. They spoil me rotten! I'm a lucky guy. That's for sure!
Happy Memorial day to my American friends. Hope you all had a fun weekend and got some family QT like I did. xoxo



