I cannot believe one week has passed since I last wrote. Oh boy! I've been so busy. Sorry fans! Let's see...where do I begin? First let me say this is going to be a long entry so if you just want to skip it and check out my pics from the last week please feel free to do so and just Click here! Beginning of last week was actually really nice, I got to relax a bit. Mom and I just ran a bunch of errands and got to spend some quality time together. Wednesday is when the fun began! We went out to Hunter's house for the day. When we got there I ate lunch and hung with Aunt Kelly and big H. They got me an awesome bucket and shovel for playing in the sand this summer. Hunter and I gave it a dry run on inside. After lunch we packed up the car and head out. Aunt Kelly was taking us to a farm to see animals and have a picnic. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling great. Want to know why? My first tooth popped out! How cool? My gummy mouth was greeted by a sharp and jagged, white little tooth that hurt like heck. So when I started screaming in the car, Ma hopped into the back seat with Hunter and I and let me drink the rest of my bottle that I didn't finish during lunch. That kept me quiet until I feel asleep. Then we were all happy. UNTIL...we arrived at the farm and Mom took me out of the car seat to put me in the stroller. Um, are you kidding me Ma? I just fell asleep and you're waking me up? Hmm...we'll that's not going to end well for you. WAHHHHHHHHH. Carry me. So Ma walked me around the farm for the next hour...subsequently I got to see some really cool things!
First we saw some crazy fat turkeys. Sort of like the turkey Ma made for Thanksgiving back in November...but these guys were alive and running around by our feet. Then...we saw a huge pig. He looked like he was having a grand old time sleeping away in his little barn. I wanted to go and cuddle up next to him but Mom wouldn't let me. Instead she said I could cuddle up into my stroller. So finally I did. Well wouldn't you know it? I got into my stroller and found myself being positioned in front of a horse who looked like a donkey. Is this normal? Only with my mother...and Aunt Kelly I guess! After our day at the farm we went back to Hunter's place, played for a bit and then hit the road. Mom had dinner plans with her friends Eleia and Jody. They went to Minetta Tavern for dinner that night while I got to hang with Jessica the babysitter I LOVE! She's super cool and loves hanging out with me. Mom used to work with her at J.Crew. I hope she comes back again soon! When I woke up in the morning Mom told me she saw Richard Branson and Keith McNally at dinner...do I care? Who are those guys? Let's move on....
Thursday Mom was going to drop me off at Aunt Caryn's house for a few hours while she went to a mother's day luncheon that her friend Erin invited her to. So to thank Caryn for having me we baked her a bread in the morning. I had a blast at Aunt Caryn's...chasing my cousin Morgan all around her apartment. Watch out Morgan! I'm not a slug on a play mat anymore...I'm a movin! Mom had a good time at the luncheon...highlight: Christy Turlington was there. Now we're talking Ma...she is HOT! Let's get in with her.Skip ahead to Friday. We took a drive out to Baldwin, NY to spend the night at the Gibson's house. Baby David was so excited to see me! And I was just praying I wouldn't get bonked in the face. We arrived at their house early afternoon and took a walk together. We stopped at a playground...it was my first time! They didn't have any baby swings...so Mom and I just took a pic and we went on our way.
David and I played together when we got home. He chewed on my toys, I chewed on his and then we worked up an appetite and ate our dinners. Right after dinner Papa and Tim got home. Yippers! I was so excited to see them.
Shortly after I went to bed...but the fun didn't end there...I decided tonight would be the night I'll keep Mom up. I don't want to sleep! What a night...we had to call it quits early Saturday morning so we could get home and get some shut eye. Don't ask! I don't know what happened...Saturday was a wash. Actually I spent the day with Papa mostly sleeping in my stroller as we roamed the city looking for chicks...I mean shopping...haha...while Mom got some rest. The next day was a big day for Ma...it was her first mother's day! Papa and I gave her some well thought out gifts to kick off her day. I got her a necklace with my initial on it...and Papa got her a gift card to the spa. She so deserves it! Then Ma put on a spread like you wouldn't believe. We had the whole fam over - Granny and Poppi, Aunt Caryn, Morgan, Uncle Michael his parents and sister. Everyone loved Mom's brunch...especially the awesome dessert table!
To all the mom's out there who I know and love...I hope you had a great day today with your new or old babies...and a very Happy Mother's day to you all! Love you tons, Gavin.


