Friday, January 21, 2011

Did you know what you were in store for when you invited me over?

My cousin Morgan invited me over for a playdate this afternoon.  It was the perfect chance for me to meet my new cousin Mikayla and also play with some new toys.  So I jumped up and down when Ma got me suited up and we were on our way.  Unfortunately for Morgan, I 'm not sure she knew what a visit from me meant...
I was behaving pretty nicely, exploring Morgan's apartment, her toys and the kitchen...UNTIL, my mom took cousin Mik and started to snuggle with her.  I don't love sharing my mother.  So, I lashed out.  And took it all out on cousin Morgan by screaming with a very high pitch, eating her lunch and stealing her books while Aunt Caryn was trying to read.
See you again next week Morgan...I'll be back...don't you worry.  Bwah hahahaha.
Oh and I'd like to wish my cousin Jesse and friend Sofia a very happy birthday!  Hope you guys had a great day and year to follow!  xo