My Granny & Poppi (G&P) came into the city and spent the whole afternoon and night with me!!
I started my day at Messy Art class. It was the last day for this semester...but not to worry. Mom resigned me to restart next week! Anyway, the teach thought it would be cool to save the messiest project for the last day: finger paint! I thought my mom was going to have a coronary. So I went easy on her and literally just plunked my hand into the dishes filled with paint...and slapped them onto my paper. There were a few instances when I was looking for a chuckle where I took the paint, rubbed my hands together and made my mom think I was going to run it all through my hair, new sweatshirt and suede shoes. It was a real hoot! I took a one hour nap on our way home and had some grapes when I woke up.
That's when G&P arrived. And they came with gifts! We went out for lunch to this fun place for kids where they serve extremely healthy meals and I could run around! In Tribeca - called Moomah. Check it out friends....
We spent the afternoon playing back at home and then had to hit the ground running as we jetted off to rock band class. It was a long day...but I toughed it out to show G&P how much fun I get to have with my musical buddies.
Back home it was time for some supper! Ma made her delish meatballs and G got to feed me while she & P and took a breath. Out the door they soon went though...to see the Rangers anniahlate the Toronto Maple Leafs. And you want me to be a Maple Leafs fan Ma? Yes son, we must support our natives. No matter how shameful they might be.7 to zip. ZIP.



