Monday, January 10, 2011

The St. Lucia Chronicles - Part 3: Perez Hilton

Everywhere I turned today I kept hearing "Hey Gavin"! "Gav-man"! "Is that Gavin"?  It's like I'm the hottest child celeb this town has ever seen.  It's pretty darn cool.  Although I fear I'm going to find myself on Perez Hilton's celebrity gossip site someday if this keeps up!
In other news...
We had a beautifully sunny day today.  I woke up early in my cute jammies.  Watched some cartoons, read a mag and hit papa's shoulders to go and get some breakfast.
We spent the day playing at the beach, eating more sand, hitting on new and old girls and splashing in the cool water.  It was a gorgeous day and I enjoyed every minute of it...minus the 3 hour nap (AGAIN) where mom and dad got to indulge in the plunge pool that is right outside our living room....followed by an afternoon snooze of their own!
 Starting to sound a little like Ground hogs day!  We all got up, got dressed and walked around the grounds for awhile.
Tonight I got to join mom and dad for a Chinese food feast.  I ate my face off:  Wontons (that I dipped - by myself - into sweet and sour sauce), noodles (of course cause I'm the noodle king), crispy beef, sweet and sour chicken, veggies and rice....YUMMY!
I'm going to sign off to you tonight and let you know that I'll probably check in again at the end of this trip.  Mom, Dad and I discussed the rest of the week and we're going to be partaking in some major R&R like we've been doing for the past 2 days so I fear this blog may get quite boring if I keep writing about my insane sleep habits, eating and playing on the beach...ya know?  But don't worry...I'll make sure to recap the rest of the trip when I return to New York.  Till then...