We are on day #2 of Mom back in the office. I really miss her like crazy but I know that she is doing what she needs to do and I must admit...I'm having a great time with Sherry! Well Mom came in to get me out of my crib this morning and explained to me that it's Groundhog Day. Ma told me that basically a little groundhog comes out of the hole that he lives in and if he sees his shadow there will be 6 more weeks of winter. Are you kidding me? Who comes up with this crap? We are relying on our weather forecasting from a rodent? Is this some kind of joke?
Mom told Sherry to take me to my movement class today. Mom was heartbroken to miss the class until she received a special email from Beth (Julian's mom) with a picture of Julian and I in class!
As you can see...I'm looking around to see if Mom is going to show up to join us in the class...but she didn't. But I still had fun! Mom ran home from work to see me tonight and couldn't have been happier to have me back in her arms...I zonked out upon her arrival.