A: Andy is one of Adam's BFF's from college.
B: Betsy is Andy's wifey and reason their daughter is in the 80th percentile for height.
C: Chloe Cohen - Andy and Betsy's baby girl = 5 months old and my new friend!

Today we took a trip uptown to hang out with ABC. They made a fabulous brunch and we had a ball hanging out! Baby Chloe is really sweet and I am so glad we finally got to meet!
After we left, Mom bundled me up so tight you could hardly see me...and that's ok! Because I was super warm...and it was chilly out there...so thanks Mama!
After dinner Mom let me stay up to watch some of the Grammies! My eyes were glued to the TV!! Here's why:
1.) Green day - OMG! Awesome performance! I love them! And I'm SO excited that they have a Broadway show for American Idiot coming out...how cool! I bet Mom and Dad are going to go and leave me at home for that one...
2.) Lady Gaga - what a freak! Love her! Love that she performed with Elton John boy!
3.) Beyonce - Um, hello - you are amazing! I almost fell out of Mom's arms while watching...Mom told me to settle down...she's married to Jay-Z - so I don't have a shot.
4.) Pink - ok, this is where Mom drew the line and said I've got to go to bed...Pink was pretty much naked...enough said!

