Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanks Al Roker

When Mom and I woke up this morning, we went through the usual routine of turning on NBC to see what Matt Lauer had to say about the news for the day, and what Al Roker had to say about the weather. Well surprise surprise...it's going to be freezing again! UGH! Al proceeds to tell us just how cold it's going to be...and how there is no hope in sight! What's up with this weather? Mom tried to explain to me...this is what happens in the winter...just wait till the spring when the sun rises early and sets late and the air is warm and we don't need to wear snowsuits anymore! I don't know what this "spring" is that she speaks of....but I'll tell you this much....I'm sure as hell looking forward to it!

Anyway, Mom had told me we were going to stay in today. I thought great! A day off! Mom heard a new song that she really liked so we downloaded it on Itunes and I LOVED it! It's called Tik Tok by some new chick I've never heard of. I didn't like when the song ended so I asked Mom to keep replaying it for me. We had a ball dancing around the living room to Tik Tok on repeat!

After we heard Tik Tok 48 times, we went to my room for a diaper change. I was having a ball on my change table as I always do and thought it would be pretty cool to give Mom some smiles since I know it makes her so happy...like a cable channel - smiles on demand. Don't believe me? Check it out...


Now Mom said we weren't going out today...but she started to get a little bit antsy. Oy...before I knew it I was bundled up in my grey fleece with my hat on tucked into the baby Ergo and strapped onto mom ready to go out. I wasn't very happy about it at first but got over it pretty quickly and snoozed through the fresh air. I guess I can't blame her...there was a great sale at the Children's Place and we got me some new jammies with zippers down the front. They are super cozy and were $6.99 each. Can't beat it! I'm beat. Signing off.

Have a good weekend Y'all.