I thought it would be nice to greet the class with a large, rotten smelling bowel movement (no pun on the class we were going to intended). So when arrived I perfectly timed a drop in my pants and forced Mom to change me....unfortunately the class had already started while Mom was changing me in front of everyone so we missed the first few minutes. Once clean we joined in the action. My friends the twins were in the class on the mat right next to me - Tallulah and Chip. They are such cuties! The class was really cool. Mom put me on a big yellow ball and rocked me from side to side, up and down, forward and back. Then I got some quality tummy time while Mom massaged my butt. Then I got to dance around with the twins...and we then we got to play with some toys...and finally I got bubbles blown at my head! I LOVED this class!
When we got home and Mom prepped a fabulous meal for Papa for supper. She made Tandoori chicken, yoghurt sauce, smashed peas and a simple salad. As I was eating my dinner, the doorbell rang. It was Uncle Dov. He got me a gift...a Lynard Skynard onesie! HOW SWEET! You are the coolest Uncle Dov - thank you for thinking of me!!
When Papa got home he read me Where the Wild Things are - my favorite book. As I sat on his lap listening intently, KA BOOM! I dropped another load in my pants. Boy today was a good day down there! Papa took me to get changed and soon after I went to bed. It was a satisfying day I tell ya!


