When we came home, Dad thought it would be funny to place Eeor on top of me while Mom was trying to change me. It was funny for a minute I guess....
Later that afternoon I took a nap in my fish chair...something new happened...I grabbed onto the fish! Look closely...see my hand grabbing on?
Goon, Alicia, Heather and Ben came over for dinner. Ma made chicken parm, Caesar salad, spinach linguine and garlic bread. Dinner was delicious! While the adults all gabbed away, Heather rocked me to sleep and put me down to bed around 9...get this...I slept until 7am! AH! Do you realize how amazing this is? We cut out my 11pm feeding and I rocked it! Pretty proud of myself...I must say.
While I was eating my breakfast on Sunday morning, Mom and I watched the news and saw that it was 18 degrees outside. I said Ma...this kid ain't going out in that kind of weather today! I want to watch football with Papa all day! So that's what I did...JETS JETS JETS!
Mom ran out to get her nails done and do some grocery shopping while Papa and I watched the games. FYI - Papa won his fantasy football pool...ya hoo!!
Rachel and Lenny came over for dinner. Rachel is a vegetarian however recently started eating fish. Mom couldn't be happier! She made salmon, couscous and sauteed zucchini for dinner. Everyone seemed to like it...but I know it wasn't Ma's best meal...couscous is NOT her thing! I had a great time hanging with Rachel and Lenny and hearing all about their honeymoon to Costa Rica. They brought me home a really cute onesie and Tee with monkeys on them!!
I'm back in bed - 9:30pm. Wish us luck...fingers are crossed!




