Monday, January 18, 2010

Katz and the Cradle and a baby David

Check check it - I got all dolled up this morning to head out to Baldwin, NY to meet my new friend Baby David!

Baby David is the son of Lisa and Tim Gibson. Remember last week they had a party that I wasn't invited to?  Well now I get to go and hang out and see their place. I'm very excited!

We made a pitstop along the way at Katz's deli.  Mom and Dad's favorite.  When David was born last January they brought lunch from Katz's and thought we should make it an annual tradition since it's so good!  They've got a cool website.  Check it out if you want!  AND - if you live in NYC and have yet to eat here...you MUST GO!  Click here for the best pastrami in town!

We got to baby David's house around 12:30 and spent all of 3 minutes saying hello until the adults were clawing at the meat!  Baby David was so sweet.  He let me sit in his vibrating chair while everyone ate.  I loved it!



We got to play after lunch!  Baby D showed me all of his toys and tried to hit me in the face.  Mom and Lisa explained make nice baby David make nice!

It was about 2:30 and I was getting ready to eat...but instead of making a fuss I thought I'd just take a little snooze.  Baby David was trying to make nice to me while I slept...but he couldn't get to me...sorry your arms couldn't reach me baby D!  Maybe next time ;)

After I ate, we went on a walk.  The weather was unreal today!  It was sunny and so mild!  The Gibsons live in a really nice little hood and we strolled over to the little lake that is nearby.  There were tons of ducks in the water.  I can't wait to come back in the summer to play with them!





When we left I wasn't empty handed...Baby David gave me a gift!  Too cute!  He got me a sheep that is a pillow - I love it!  It's so cuddly!

Thanks for the super fun day Gibsons!  We love you guys!

If anyone is interested...Ma was snappin away all day - here is the whole album with her shots!
Click here to check out my pics with Baby D.

We are now sitting down to watch 24 - Jack Bauer...we missed you.  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this season!!