Sunday, January 24, 2010

All good things must come to an end...

Like the weekend!  What a nice family weekend we had.  On Saturday we went to get family portraits taken.  The studio we went to was out in dirty Jersey.  It wasn't that far and so worth the ride!  I got to pose with my cousin Morgan and we got some great shots!  The best part was we surprised Granny and Poppi...they've been dying for pics of Morgan and Me together and now they've got em!












Click here to see all of the shots from our photo shoot!
After we left the photo studio, we hit up the local TGI Fridays.  Mom thought it would be a good idea to order a bunch of fried food...good for lunch...not so good later in the afternoon when she got a violent belly ache.  Me on the other hand, I got the usual...you know the drill.  Milk from the boob.  Papa gave me a real good burp when I was done eating.













On Sunday when I woke up, Mom greeted me with a smile and off we went to the den to eat.  She explained to me that today is a big day.  It's the Jets big opportunity to make it in to the Super Bowl.  In order to do that...they'd have to win a game against Payton Manning and the Colts.  Yikes I said to her.  How are they going to do that?  She said, with miracle baby, with a miracle.  Well, it was a miracle that they made it this far.  No one ever expected this.  And I'm sorry Papa and Poppi that they didn't win.  I know that you're disappointed.  Better luck next year!













Today was also a good day because I got a bath.  You know how much I love the tub!  I was very happy to splash around and get clean.

The whole fam came over for the game this afternoon.  Mom cooked a huge dinner of football food (wings, buffalo chicken salad and dad made his famous chili).  It was all delicious...so I heard.  I was really tuckered out by nights end.  I passed out on Mom and off to beddy bye I went.  Hope you all had a great weekend!