
After a lovely warm bath, Ma put me in my under the sea chair so she could eat her breakfast. I hung out with the fishies for a short while until it was time to get dressed.
We then ran our to do some errands. Most importantly...picking up cup cakes for my new friend Hunter. Mom's first friend in NYC is a girl named Kelly. She is married to this guy Rob. They are such great people - we love them so much! They have an 18 month old son named Hunter and I get to meet him today...very exciting!
After my lunch we were off. We got into the car and drove out to Pleasantville to hang out with my new friend. I slept the whole drive out. When we arrived Kelly greeted Mom with a warm lasagne and salad while I continued to snooze. Mom ate lunch and just as she finished I woke up and was ready to play. Hunter showed me around his house and showed me all of his cool toys. He took me to the basement to see where all of the action happens. He set up his old baby play mat for me to hang out on which was so sweet! I loved hanging with him today! Kelly looks pretty good with 2 kiddies wouldn't you say?


