Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Hay Day

Today I spent the day with my New York family. They really missed me while I was in Toronto! I spent about an hour sleeping on Poppi Stuie's belly. Then I woke up, spent a few minutes with Aunty Caryn and then ate.

During this time, a wonderful discovery was being made....cousin Morgan loves my mom's chicken soup (Boobie Frieda's secret recipe)! She gobbled up a ton of it! You have got to check this out! She is the cutest!

After we all ate, I proceeded to go right back to sleep! Mom, Dad, Poppi and Granny put me in my stroller and went out to Otto for dinner.

When we got home...I woke up to eat again. Sleeping and eating while being passed around to family members seems to be how I spent my day! Post dinner I was greeted by the B's (Gitty and Swanna)! I haven't seen them in awhile it was such a nice treat! And even better...they brought Harriet the bulldog! She's so awesome!! She was wearing a pink coat - HA!