After my lunch, Ma got me bundled up in my Eskimo suit and took me out to a Mommy and Baby Yoga class. It was a blast! We had so much fun! There were 6 moms and their babies there. The class began with some breathing techniques. It was perfectly quiet and so I let one rip. Yup, I made a loud fart. My Ma blew my cover by starting to laugh...man I was embarrassed! Once Mom started the work out, she was bending over making funny faces at me. I thought it was cool for awhile...showing up the other babies by being such a good boy...but after about 45 minutes I figured hey - why should I sit here I want to do yoga to! So I let out a yelp and Mom had to pick me up. We were doing the moves together from this point on! And then the teacher came and took me away from Mom so Mom could better her work out. Mia the teacher was walking around the class with me showing me off to the other mom's because I was being so good (and cute)! Mom I cannot wait to go back to this class! Good find!
When we got home, I ate again and then got onto Skype with Boobie. We had a great chat! It's so cool talking to her on the computer every day! Mom then changed my diaper while I giggled away at her...I can't get enough of these smiles these days!Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Downward facing Gavin
Mom and I were back in business today. Feeling good, sun was shining and it warmed up outside by a degree. While Mom ate her scrambled eggs with Tobasco sauce, whole wheat toast and OJ...I hung on my play mat looking cute as can be. On top of that...I spit up all over myself...for real...it dribbled down my chin, neck and all over my hair. So know what that meant for me? A bath! Woo hoo!


