It was chilly again today - although not as frigid as it's been over the past few days. But as per the usual routine, Ma bundled me up and we hit the ground running. We started off with our daily trip to Whole Foods where we picked up some more ingredients for the dinner that Mom was hosting for Alan and Viktoria. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a bunch of crap (ie. Kleenex, photo albums, a bath pillow...the list goes on...do you care? doubt it!). We walked home and put everything away, Ma shoveled some leftover meatballs down for lunch and set the table for dinner. by 1pm it was time to head out to Chat N Chew. What is this you're asking? Well Mom and I joined a group called Bowery Babes (BB). It's an organization for moms and babies. They put you into generation groups so every baby in the group is the same age (within 6 months) so the mom's are all going through the same thing. The moms yack over email all day long about breast feeding, sleeping, teething, etc. getting great advice from each other. Actually mom found our nanny Sherry through a BB! So every Thursday there is a Chat N Chew where the moms and babies in the group gather at one of the BB's apartments and hang out and chat with each other! We had a great time! We met lots of babies (I had my eye on a gal named Zola - baby hottie) and some really cool mom's! Me and Mom are hosting a Chat N Chew on Jan. 28th. Can't wait!
When we got home Mom cooked dinner. She made meatloaf, steamed broccoli with pepper jack cheese and mashed potatoes and a cheesecake for dessert for our guests. In the middle of all this I got to play on my mat and speak to Boobie Vici on Skype. I passed out while talking to her...then I got to speak to Uncle Ronnie and Boobie Frieda and got a little kvetchy because I just wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to relax! Sorry Boobie Frieda - I'll talk to you tomorrow at our usual time - 4pm. That's best for me! Tomorrow Mom and I are going to take it easy so I promise I'll be in a better mood. It was a long day and I'm pooped. I've gone to bed - crashed pretty hard. Sweet dreams.




