That is where I spent my morning. The office of my proud Poppi Stuie. Boy did we have a ball parading around his office today! Those accounting ladies....LOVED me! I learned how to do some math and then we were off...
We ventured off to Jayshree's house in Port Washington post our GSMLNY visit. Jayshree is due to give birth to a baby girl next week! She looks so amazing and is so sweet! I had such a nice time with her...and cannot wait to meet her baby!
When we got home I took a little shnooze on Mom and then woke up with a large load in my pants. MAN I've been trying to get that out for a day now...it felt so good! We ended the night with Dov and some Chinese food. Uncle Dov carried me around for awhile, pretending to snow shoe ski on our waxy wood floor, and then I went to bed around 9pm. I'm sleeping like a baby now...till tomorrow...

