Julian and I are the youngest in our class. The other kids are bigger then us and walk over and try to touch us. Luckily we have our mom's to guard us from these larger children...so they don't poke us in the eye. Marlee was jealous of Breezy and I. She came over to give it a shot with me, but sorry my dear. I am in love with my teacher.
Julian and I got on our bellies to discuss the chicks in the class. He is going to give it a shot with Marlee and see if we can do a double date with Breezy. I suggested we take them for Mexican food after class.
Breezy came over to say good bye to me at the end of class...I got so excited I spit up all over myself and then got tongue tied so I choked and didn't ask her out. I've got some learning to do...better check with Dad for some pointers!