My cousin Sam got married today. It was a lovely affair. I spent the morning with Aunty Marissa while Mom and Dad were at Sam and David's wedding at the Beth Torah. When we arrived at Aunty M's her cat hopped into the basket of my stroller. Welcome to my citimini kitty.
Back to the wedding...here are the updates that I got from my mom. To begin, the bedecken was an all inclusive part of the ceremony. Everyone was invited to take part in this civil marriage ritual. While my mom was watching over while Sam & David signed their ketubah, out popped Auggie from below. Hello!
My cousins were decked out in Crewcuts and couldn't have looked cuter! Mom helped to get them into these sweet duds and was very proud of her work as the boys outfits were the product she actually worked on!
Sam looked pretty and very happy. Her and David seem very much in love. It was nice to see!
Then the photo shoot began...you know Ma and her camera...well add Aunty Debi into the mix and you've got TROUBLE! At around 1pm Aunty M brought me down to the shul so I could share in the festivities and meet Uncle Mark and Aunt Esther. They are so lovely and we had a grand ol time together! I also got to hang out with Boobie F and of course the manny...manny actually held me up so I could hear the speeches that were given.
When we got home from the wedding, Granny and Poppi came over to Aunt Mandy's! They came to Toronto to spend Passover with me and Mom's fam. I was so happy to see them and hang out for the afternoon together. I was also graced with the presence of Lauren, Lindsey, Joey, Joey's kids Leo and Ella (who enjoyed climbing on me and papa and we had a ton of fun together!) and my girlfriend Jenny!! So many friends...so little time!
The gang left and I was pretty beat. I just cuddled up with the boys to watch the Duke game later in the afternoon. Duke won! Woo hoo Papa and Poppi! I know that makes you proud!









