Friday, April 9, 2010

We are Family!

The past couple of days of have been filled with family affairs.  Thursday I went with Mom to meet up with the gang in a park up in the 70's.  Though it felt like we were taking a trip to Mars coming all the way from downtown...it was worth the trek to see everyone.  Craig and Amy brought their boys in from Charlotte for some NYC fun and a visit and his Mom, Aunt Ne came in with Uncle Steve so we could all be together.  It was loads of fun and I had a blast meeting ALL of my cousins!

 The fun continued on Friday when we hosted the whole gang (18 people!) over to our house from good old Katz's Deli.  Morgan arrived first and was a real show stopper in her new Crewcuts jacket that Ma picked up for her.  I think she's working on her modeling contract.  Following was Cooper and mom Aunt Karen.  I love hanging with Coop.  He's only a couple of months behind me in age and we get along famously. Of course Granny was in all her glory with us kiddies on her lap.
I hope to see all of our relatives who live out of town again real soon!  Miss you already gang.