Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Roll out the red...and green carpets. I'm coming to Toronto!


Air Canada took us to Toronto today.  We arrived by noon and went directly to Boobie's.  Do not pass go.  The food is waiting on the table!
When I arrived at Boobie's she pulled out a fabulous toy from me...which looked like it may have been created in 1942.  I loved it.  It rolled balls, popped and I could pull it around everywhere with me.  No seriously, I wouldn't let go.
The afternoon consisted of...you guessed it.  my favorite past time.  Eating!  As you know...this is also my mom's fave so we indulged together.  And Boobie Vici joined us too!
It was a little touch and go when Boobie sat at the table telling me I have to finish the WHOLE burger or else...or else what?  You won't love me anymore Boobie??  I did my darndest to get it all down.  Mom has attempted these burgers in the past and wow.  Now that I've tried Boobie's...not sure if I can ever turn back!  But she was filling my plate with blueberries, peaches, and more blueberries and I'm sorry...but they are sweet! I was filling up...so I quickly turned their attention by making spitting noises and shooting the food out of my mouth all over them.  They were eating it up.  Laughing very hard!  Pudding in my hands.
Onward we go...through the red carpet onto the beige with flowers...and up to the green room!  I got my hands on all kinds of bad things...
I'm a very lucky baby...to have such a wonderful Great Boobie!!
I'm a very lucky boy to have such a wonderful Great boobie...and boobie!