After the feast I went to bed and the adults went to Shul while my pal Gitty came over to hang out while I slept to make sure I was safe. Mom and Dad prayed for all they sinned over the last year...and then the fasting began. To wash away all of the sins from the year past we have to fast for a full 24 hours from sundown to sundown. And Papa is sure we don't cheat by even a minute. So the next morning we took a drive out to the house for some Yom Kippur R&R and it was a real treat. It was so quiet and relaxing out there. Mom continued to cook for the big meal would devour to break the fast at sun down while I got to go to the park with Papa. We had so much fun on the swings!
We had Poppi and Grandma over for dinner to break the fast together. It was a lovely evening and so nice to see them. I am looking forward to the big sleepover I have coming up in mid October when Mom and Dad go to California and I get to stay and their house for an entire weekend! We will have loads of fun together!!

