Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Strolls like a lady

This morning Mom and I walked up to midtown to visit cousin Morgan and Aunt Caryn.  It was a real doodie disaster up there...cops everywhere, Obama lingering around, scary black FBI cars circling around. Actually it was quite exciting...we had a great walk!
Morgan and I worked up an appetite in the park nearby her place...and then we strolled over to Bloomingdales for lunch.  Morgan sucked on milk...while I nibbled on some of Mom's lasagna.
Later in the afternoon I had rock band class.  Mom and Beth took Julian and I to Apple Seeds to play for an hour before class.  Our banter went something like this...
Gavin:  Good seeing you pal...how's your diaper hangin?










Julian:  Sweet dude.  Had a good day, weather was great.










Gavin:  Julian...your mom is cool...
Julian:  Dude, HANDS OFF OF HER.










Gavin:  Chillax buddy...I was just sayin what's up Beth...
Julian:  Don't ever do that again or there will be trouble.  Big trouble.  You don't want to mess with me.










Gavin:  I'm shakin in my diaper...now catch me if you can!










Julian:  Let's rock ~










Gavin:  Good times today...let's get a cab outta here.












Julian:  Later small fry.
Gavin:  after awhile crocodile!