
As I sat in my swing chair today, I watched my Mom run around the apartment making lists, eating egg whites and trying to get her act together to get us out of the house on what seems to be...the last mild day of the season. We're going into the 30's tomorrow....and honestly my Mom has been getting me dressed like it's negative 2 for the past few weeks...so what is she going to do now? We got out of the house around 1...and where did we go? Shopping! Where else? I think my Mom maybe has a problem...we found ourselves back at J.Crew for the 7th time in the last 10 days and I just couldn't take it anymore. So I lost it and made a big scene. Ma had to take me out of my stroller to calm me down...everyone was staring...I was so that guy. It was fun. We got great gifts today and we are almost done!! By tomorrow our Hanukkah shopping list should be complete.
When we got home Mom made some chicken soup - in preparation for the cold weather - it will keep Mom healthy! She also made a tuna casserole with the help of Boobie V over the phone. It turned out really well!
I shut my eyes for a few minutes after dinner so Mom could wrap gifts. That was about as exciting as our evening got. Papa was out to dinner and I missed him! But we'll get to hang out tomorrow night. Till then...
PS - for those who are not yet sick of these...here are MORE picks from Rachie's wedding! BUT - these pics are from the photographers blog...and are SICK! AHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Click here to see: http://inbalsivan.com/blog/