Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Woah, Mama

Happy Birthday Ma! That's what I wanted to tell her when waking up at 4:30 this morning. I wanted to be the first to tell her! So we hung out for a bit and then passed out on the couch. Papa woke us up at 7 with Mom's gift...she had NO idea what we got her! Bleary eyed...Ma opened our cards - loved them! And then started ripping open her gift....A MAC BOOK! SICK! She's always wanted one - but this was a huge surprise!
We had a great day together. We went for a nice long walk and ran some errands and then came home and I slept in my stroller while Mom took care of business (ie. eating lunch, putting away laundry...etc)!
Grandma came over at 4 so Mom could run out to get her nails done. Then Poppi came over and they stayed in with me while Mom and Dad had a night out on the town.
DBGB is where they went for dinner and loved it. Great spot!
I was so happy when they got home - I missed you guys! But had a wonderful time with my Granny and Poppi while you while you were gone. Thanks for babysitting!!