Wednesday, December 16, 2009

fa la la la la

Today we really got into the spirit of the holidays. What a day we had! First on the agenda - get dressed...and look really cute:
Mom bundled me up (and when I say bundled I mean 3 layers of clothes, a fleece snow suit, a hat, 1 blanket + my stroller sleeping bag - was I shvitzing? Um, YES):
Off we went to meet Mom's team from J.Crew for their annual holiday lunch. This was big for me...it was the first time I went to a restaurant...and it was at Gemma in the Bowery Hotel - What a cool spot! I slept on Mom while she ate and gabbed with the gals and was a very good boy only having a fit for about 6 minutes after Mom tried to put me down in my stroller so she could eat. I mean you've got a lot of nerve pulling that crap Ma...I was enjoying hanging out with you ladies - why would I have wanted to miss out on any of that?
We then came home so I could eat and take a nap. While Mom continued to wrap xmas presents and make dinner because Genna and Dave were coming over.
Dave arrived first and we hung out for a bit. He made fun of my jeans because they are too big on me and I looked like Steve Urkel (spelling?).

Once Genna arrived we lit the candles and started opening gifts. Mom showed me the awesome Ernest Sewn jeans that the girls from work got me..and then I also got a monkey rattle from Papa.
Um, why is it every time these people come over they stick a cup cake in my face and take a picture? I'm protesting it this time!
Can't wait to see what I'll get for Hannukah tomorrow...shucks...it's almost over! I don't want Hannukah to ever end! I love getting presents!!