Once we got up and had lunch, Ma put me on the bathmat AKA my new favorite spot in the house - while she got dressed and ready to go.
For some reason unknown to me...she got dressed up like a lumber jack - what's with that shirt Ma? I later found out that it's a button down (easy for nursing) in a buffalo plaid which is apparently in style these days...what do I know? Nothing about fashion - just like dad!
Mom and Dad recently learned how to use the Baby Ergo and Ma's been dying to take me out in it. So today was the day - and good thing because it was a bit cold! She strapped me in and away we went. I was so cozy and warm in this thing because it's right up against her body. Now if you're wondering how she took this picture - since we were alone today - I'll tell you...our camera has a timer on it. So Mom being the genius that she is put it on the bookshelf, set the 10 second timer and boom! Got our picture to send to you all!
We took a pit stop into Urban Outfitters so mom could get this cool jumper that she saw online for the movie premiere of The Lovely Bones that she's going to tomorrow night. It's a hot little number...watch out Marky Mark! We also found these awesome vintage looking letters that spell out my name for my nursery room wall. Fun project for Dad to put up this weekend!
I'm now napping - with one eye open as usual...so I can keep an eye on Mom. We're soon going to make dinner for Papa. On tap for tonight - Italian BBQ chicken (you MUST try this recipe if you haven't already - it's Mom's favorite! http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=2114) along with some smashed peas and mashed potatoes. Delicious. 
