Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Ties in T-Hill and my first blind date - BIG DAY!

I am quickly coming to realize, Toronto is really a cool place to be.  Mom has so many great relatives here!  I am so happy that Mom and Dad took me on this road trip to meet everyone.  Today we started our day with brunch out in Thornhill (a Toronto Suburb) at Aunty Marissa's house.  Mom has told me a lot about Aunty M most importantly how amazing she is with kiddies.  She was so right.  I just loved her so much!  We had a really nice time together.  I also got to meet Aunty M's kids - my new cousins - Bailey and Carly.  What incredibly sweet girls!  They are so pretty and so fun to hang with!


I also got to meet Mom's cousin Danielle and her son Cole - what a cool little boy!  I can't wait to see this gang of relatives again soon.  I had fallen asleep on Marissa for a little while and when I woke up it was time to jet.  We had a chill afternoon planned.  We went back to the hotel room and ate a bunch of Boobie's leftovers (hamburgers, gefilte fish and red soup) while I got the usual...boob in my face.  Then we had a lovely visit from Mom's childhood friend and Dad's friend from his early days at DLJ - Brandon Alexandroff.  He brought his beautiful girl Macey over to meet me.  She is 5 months old and super cute!  I've really got my pick of the litter this trip...watch out gals!  I'm a real heart breaker!  We hung out for about 5 minutes and then I passed out...what?!  I'm sorry!  It's been a busy week ok?!
 

Macey really took to Papa...I'd say I was a bit jealous but I was sleeping so I didn't really get in on the action at the time of her making googly eyes with him.  In other news, the JETS won today - all of the Kertzner men are thrilled.  Papa did a little dance when the JETS scored a big touch down...oh Papa!  I love seeing you so happy!  Following the big game, I took a bath.  It was a new way of bathing for me today since we didn't feel the need to schlep along our spa baby Ma took me into the bath with her.  What a fabulous experience this was!  I had a ball!  Don't think I've ever been happier!  And I got super clean!  Then it was time to eat dinner and get dressed up because I had a big blind date tonight with a gal named Jenny Rosenberg AKA J-Ro.  We were going to dinner with some of Mom and Dad's friends and Mom said I'd really like her so I said cool - hook me up.  I put on my Sunday's best and off to dinner we went.  I fell asleep in the car...and woke up at 10pm...ha!  My date J-Ro wasn't thrilled that I slept through all of dinner but she sure did love when I woke up and she got to give me a big squeeze!  I did wake up just in time for dessert which was fun since it was Lenny's birthday today so Jody got him a cake with a sparkler in it...the waitress almost got me in the head with that thing while Ady was holding me...luckily we dodged it just in time!  It was around this time that I went a little batty...I woke up to a bunch of half drunk strangers and was ready to eat again...so I quickly gave my cue to Mom and Dad to pay the bill so we could book it and head home for my bedtime feeding.  I rocked it out on my pack N play while Mom got me into my jammies and I'm now sleeping like a little lamb, happy as can be...dreaming about my new girlfriends...Olivia...Macey...and Jenny!  There's no doubt...I love the ladies.  






SWEET DREAMS.