Friday, December 4, 2009

Was last night a dream?


As I lie here so awake and alert on my mat...I can't help but wonder...did last night actually happen? Or did I dream it? Mom put me down to bed at 12am after my 11pm feeding, and I didn't wake up once until 7am. Just in time for my breakfast. Um, can you believe it? I'm not sure it's normal for a baby 6 weeks old to sleep so well! It felt SO good to have such a good night sleep! I'm hoping I can do it again tomorrow...my little fingers and toes are crossed (so are mom and dads)!

I had a great day with mom. We went to the grocery store, had lunch with Michelle and then took a walk with Gitty and Steph.

THEN...Papa came home! I'm so happy to see him...and I'm so happy its the weekend! While Mom made baby rack ribs, sauteed mushrooms and brussel sprouts for dinner - Papa read me flash cards (one of my favorite gifts from Aunt Fabianne)! They are black and white pictures of animals and I was following along very well. I love him so much. He's the BEST DAD!