Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's try this again...

It was a Friday night...and what did Mom and Dad want to do? Sleep. Well I didn't want to sleep...it's Friday night! I wanted to P-A-R-T-Y!! So I decided to stay up for most of the night...crying until they would take me out to the bars. No such thing happened. They got me to sleep on and off for a few hours...and boy was I cranky the next day! At any rate, they love me so much it doesn't matter that I kept them all night...we still had a nice day. It rained all day but we got to hang with Granny and Poppi and Papa played lots of Raffi and sang to me as you can see here -

Now it's Saturday night and I'm psyched to watch SNL with Mom while dad is out celebrating Lenny's bachelor party.

In other news...I got a new cousin today! Karen and Jason and new big sister Riley welcomed Cooper Gray Sobol into the family - Mazel Tov guys! Can't wait to meet you Cooper! We're going to be great buds - I know it!!