Go figure, the coldest day we are in Toronto is the day my parents want to take me on a walk. Well since I have 50% Canadian blood in me I was able to handle this no problem. They wanted to take me over to St. Lawrence Market which was about a 10 minute walk from the hotel. They said that they made a peameal (Canadian bacon) sandwich that is just to die for. Ok ok I said, so bundle me up and let's go! Ma put me in the sherpa snowsuit and threw on my Ruskie hat and plopped me in the Ergo. Off we went. Holy crap! It's friggin cold out there! It was negative 7 degrees C. So I nuzzled up against Mom's chest and fell asleep. I was super cozy in no time. So Mom and Dad got their sandwiches and thought it would be cute to tease me with a bite...I was not amused. They walked around the market for a little while as I snoozed peacefully not knowing I was being photographed in front of fruit...and then went back to hotel so I could eat.
After a lovely warm bath, I got dressed and ready to go to Boobie's for a special dinner in the Colanade Room AKA Boobie's dining room. She really went all out breaking out the fine china and having Diana fold up the napkins into the glasses like they do in the fancy restaurants.
We arrived at Boobie's just before 5 and were greeted by cousin Samantha, David and Stevie Jane. What a great bunch! I was so excited to meet Stevie - heard great things about this lil gal and she was really fun to hang with.
I also got to meet Diana who lives with Boobie and is a great help to her. What a sweet lady! I am SO happy to know Boobie has such a wonderful lady helping her cook and clean and keeping her company!
Of course you know who - the BWM and wife were there...they are like the couple that crashed the Obama party! They show up everywhere! HA! I had a ball with them again and as always! I also got to meet Boobie's cousin Marilyn. She gave me an absolutely gorgeous bowl and spoon set from Ashley's - to die for!
Now of course dinner was totally over the top. I think Boobie must have been cooking for days! She is SO good to me and our family. We are all so incredibly lucky and blessed to have a woman like this in our lives. I am going to miss her SO much when I leave Toronto. I wish I could pack her up and put her in my suit case with my onesies and take her back to NYC with me.
I'm a VERY lucky boy. Mommy and Daddy have such incredible family and friends and I am so lucky to be so loved by all of these people. I had a terrific time in Toronto. I'm a little depressed about leaving. I will come back soon though - I promise! Thank you to everyone who made my trip feel so special. I love you all!




