Around 5ish, Eleia, Mom's friend who now lives in Boston came by to meet me for the first time. She is prettyyyyyyy. Now this is when the fun really started...as you can see I'm all dressed up in the Hanukkah onesie that Aunt Kelly, Uncle Rob and Hunter gave to me. Mom and Dad lit the Hanukkah candles and said the blessing over the lighting while Eleia took pictures for us. Then we got to open presents!! I got a really cute RL outfit from Morgan's grandparents Shelly and Mel and Dad got a Polaroid camera from me and mom...he loved it!

Aunt Rachel is getting married tomorrow so Mom and Dad were going out again for a pre-wedding night drink to celebrate with the gang. Babysitting tonight is Aunt Mandy's friend Tana. She's awesome! Such a sweet girl! Guess what we did? SLEPT of course! She watched a movie while I snuggled up to her and fell asleep the entire time Mom and Dad were out.
Here are some shots from Mom and Dad's night out for the bride and groom to be tomorrow...
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1854630017/a=2304811_2304811/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/Stay tuned...tomorrow is the wedding!!